What data do we collect and store?
- Name of our contact within the company
- Email address
- Telephone / Mobile number
- Current name and previous names
- Date of birth
- National Insurance number
- Driving licence number
- Passport number
- A 5-year address history
How is the data used?
- The company data is used to allow us to contact you about the progress of the DBS checks that we are carrying out and to let you know when your employees DBS checks are due for renewal so that you are able to get them to reapply.
- The applicant data is sent to the Disclosure and Barring Service to allow them to carry out a DBS check.
How long do we store your data for?
- Company data is kept on file as long as we are providing a service for you, if you no longer wish to receive our services please contact us to let us know and we will remove your contact information from our system.
- Applicant data is kept for three months after the DBS check is completed in case you need to request a reprint of your disclosure certificate or wish to join the annual update service. After this time the copies of application forms we keep are destroyed.
Your personal data is not shared with any third parties.